Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the name game!

Dbl.throat_patch

dbl.throat_patch
Allright, there are a lot of interesting names out there, that all you guys and gals are using. I think it would be kinda fun to here what the meaning behind your names are. I'll start may name is dbl. throat patch case I shot a buck last year that has a double throat patch. So lets here what some of your names mean.

good luck and good huntin all

I found a set of sheds this spring and both sides were typical 4 pts except one had another main beam that follwed underneath without any points. It sets here by computer desk and that popped into my head when I signed up and seen all your nicknames.
deer3

M IS FIRST NAME INITIAL AND THE 350 STANDS FOR THE TOTAL SCORES OF THE TWO BUCKS I SHOT IN THE 2000 BOW AND GUN SEASON . GROSS SCORES.. NETS WERE 151 PLUS TYP ARCHERY AND 191 PLUS NON TYP SHOTGUN.. M350 OUT

I went with wisco kid because I live in Wisconsin. I went with 'kid' because I was new to the site. I'm not really a kid, but neither is Kid Rock and he has 'kid' in his name.

I use Bobcat, because I make my living using Bobcat equipment.
smile.gif

actually i'm a second lieutenant. my previous roommates (Big Timber and Bone Crusher) started calling me "the general" after i moved in with them a couple years ago.

I love all kinds of firearms. My Dad gave me the name when I started hunting when I was little. I am going to have to follow my Dad's steps and try bow hunting some day........but then that means I'd have to change my name......
grin.gif

Good luck and good hunting!

-GunnerJon

mine is kinda easy to figure out. it is one of the best shots you can put on an animal. hit them there and watch them fall. hope you all have a good and safe season.

I guess my name is easy to figure out! I guess I use it because I have alot of pride in what I do for a living. Courtesy, Service, and Protection. Good hunting everyone!

"luvtohunt" because well, I love to hunt!

If my wife were to have given me my user name, it would have been something closer to this

"Addicted to hunting, spends all his time either doing it or thinking about it, spends all of our money on it plus more, talks in his sleep about it, wants to put a mounted mountain lion in our living room, now his got both of our boys addicted to it also, and for some unknown reason had me out in Wyoming last week hunting right along side with him, getting worse with age, no end in sight, would re-name our kids Buck & Hunter if they were born today, considers a night out going to a sporting good store, has mounted animals and birds all over my house, plans family vacations around places to hunt, spent the last several anniversaries in the turkey woods, will only take me to Hawaii if he can work a hunt out of it, but I love him anyway"!!

she may even have a few other not so nice things to say....

Ogz & LimbChicken had some speculation as to what my nickname meant but i forgave them as their minds are usually in the gutter!
smile.gif

my 8th grade teacher gave me this nickname to go with my last name "watters" and it also fit cuz i was a band geek who played the trumpet and there was a jazz musician with the same last name . it's stuck ever since......the nickname, not the geeky part that is.
wink.gif

I'm from Allamakee county and have taken a Grand Slam of turkeys registered with the National Wild Turkey Federation. Osceola from St. Cloud, Fla. Merriams from Rosebud, S.D. Rio Grande from San Angelo, Tx. Eastern (27 lbs. 0 oz) from Allamakee County

Top Bottom