Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the name game!

totaled my bosses work truck 22 years ago , now i`ve got 80 plumbers and tinners calling me crash
grin.gif

Well I shoot a Hoyt and every piece of Camo that I own is Mossyoak, except for my four wheeler which they could only give me in realtree HD

KOBA was the name of my Yellow Lab, he went to the hunting fields in the sky a few years back. It also was a nickname of a Dictator ( the Great one ).

Doublerack is the 1st true monster buck I have ever encountered. He has double main beams on both sides. A regular rack with stickers on the outside and smaller main beams inside of it with trash hanging all over. He is either nocturnal or a ghost because he's only been sighted 3 times in 6 years.

I registered on a fishing web site as Little Worm (It's a nickname my wife gave me, not sure why). Used Little Feather on this site.

PY stands for Pope and Young and as a bowhunter I'm always seeking out my next P&Y buck
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I registered on a fishing web site as Little Worm (It's a nickname my wife gave me, not sure why).

[/ QUOTE ]
busted.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
grin.gif

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom