Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the shrinker buck

I smell a T250!!! Warthog? Nice try...:moon:

Can someone explain to me the details on T250. I know that he's really into deer hunting and I'm a member on IowaOutdoors and he was kicked off the site? Poaching had been brought up and there were numerous photos of him with big bucks, about this same time I joined here and he was kicked off/ended his membership here. He had a lot of nice photos and a ton of information. Sorry if I'm poking someone's buttons, I am just curious.

o thanks guy i can see it now it is fighting bucks thats cool i had to make it full screen to see what you were talking about but now that i can tell it is one of my best pics i have gotten

KillToHunt

That's great you are trying to learn more about whitetails. That is what this site is supposed to be for... but.. and not to insult you because you could very well be telling the truth, but are you from Iowa and are those actually your pictures?

It says you are from Iowa, but those second two pictures don't look like Iowa landscapes to me. They are small pictures, but from what I can tell that is not an Iowa forest. You aren't trying to yank us around are you?

dwilk i do not like sharing my hunting spots with everyone on websites anymore because someone found my pictures on archerytalk that i know and is now hunting my spots more than i do so i like to keep to myself. and that is insulting so far everyone has been helpful i put iowa but inform me where i live by my pictures landscape expert. you are from the green grass grows you must be from texas not to be insulting. these are my dads pictures he is the one that sets them up and i just hunt them and make sure they dont get stolen and i just showed him how to get them onto the computer thanks guys i have more pictures i am going to post off of my digital of turkeys nest

Last edited:
Well like I said, I wasn't trying to insult you.

I wasn't lying...those don't look like they are from Iowa. I respect not wanting to give away your hunting spots, but seriously... asking from Iowa isn't giving away anything... and nothing in those pictures is going to make people want to hunt your spot. I don't want to argue with you, but if you want some answers to your questions don't get insulted if they get questioned.

Yeah dwilk, take that! Quit being so insulting! :)

Sorry killtohunt. I'm not trying to be insulting at all, and I'm very happy that you're so curious, and getting into the world of hunting so enthusiastically, but...you thought a bobcat was a warthog, an 8 point buck could turn into a small fork horn, and (on another thread) asked if deer lost their hooves every year like they do antlers. So you can see, with all of your questions, that he thought maybe you were just yanking us around. Again, no offense! Just trying to shed some light on what dwilk may have been feeling. Don't take anything to seriously!

Quit ur prying DEREK geezzzz. Way to take care of your spots Kill, you wouldn't want Derek coming over to turkey hunt there, there wouldn't be a tommyboy left!!! LOL Nice bobcat pic.

sep0667, private message the user name - THA4 for the info on T250. They were old fishing buddies, Typ taught him everything he knows on how to catch muskies. :D

its ok dwilk i am not being serious with you i did not think a bobcat is a warthog either. sorry for that i meant that for the first picture that i could not tell what it was but now i know

i did not think a bobcat is a warthog either. sorry for that i meant that for the first picture that i could not tell what it was but now i know

Sorry to keep bringing it up but....still, a warthog in iowa? Do you live next to a zoo? Guess I shouldn't have asked that because then I would know where you hunt! And I would definitely hunt on that amazing ground because I get really excited about hunting spikes and fork horns!

well i talked to waddell wannabe and i goggled it as well. i didn't know their was a difference in warthogs and wild hogs but i found my picture after my hunt this morning i know this is a wild hog and not the neighbors potbelly pig either i have gotten one picture of it though plus i shot a long beard on my hunt this morning so it has been a good day

picture.php

sep0667, private message the user name - THA4 for the info on T250. They were old fishing buddies, Typ taught him everything he knows on how to catch muskies. :D

How did I miss this???? BrewCrew I should drop kick you for that... Your brother T250 had a good guide that made him look good.... :D

This thread is classic, not sure how I missed it!??!?!?!?! I got a shrinker buck too.... might kill him finally... :grin:

Top Bottom