Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Story Of HeartAttack....... 3 Year Quest

I wouldn't be disappointed with that buck LOL. He is awesome!! I actually like him better now than last year. His right side filled out real well.

I wouldn't be disappointed with that buck LOL. He is awesome!! I actually like him better now than last year. His right side filled out real well.

I really wanted him to net over 200 though....... he will be lucky to green gross 200........

Dang, he's not gonna net 200+.....better let me come arrow him for ya! Haha jk. That is a sweet deer! Anybody would be happy to take that boy. Thanks for sharing!

Who cares what he nets or what he scores...shoot him and be ecstatic!!! We had a thread last week that started and was about shooting a buck if he would make you happy regardless if others on this site would pass him or whatever...if this buck doesn't make you happy or doesn't get you excited when you shoot him, you may need to find a different sport! ;)

Good Luck man...hope you nail him

Wow.. Too bad that drop didn't come back.. That think is a hog.. Good luck with him and never mind the score.. The only question is do you somehow incorporate the club foot into the mount? :)

that's a STUD no matter waht it scores!! i WISH i had a pig like that runnin around one of my properties! good luck chasin him!

Who cares what he nets or what he scores...shoot him and be ecstatic!!! We had a thread last week that started and was about shooting a buck if he would make you happy regardless if others on this site would pass him or whatever...if this buck doesn't make you happy or doesn't get you excited when you shoot him, you may need to find a different sport! ;)

Good Luck man...hope you nail him

Well Put!!! i was greedy by expecting him to grow into a world class giant........ My dream is to make the cover of North American Whitetail!

Awesome buck, is it possible you are off a yr on age? That might explain him not getting bigger.

Do you think he is older than 5 years? I thought in 2010 he was a respectable 3 year old however he could have been a magic 2 year old........ I could be wrong though...... any suggestions?

Wow.. Too bad that drop didn't come back.. That think is a hog.. Good luck with him and never mind the score.. The only question is do you somehow incorporate the club foot into the mount? :)

He still has the drop but its shorter and it points forward so its hard to see in those pictures......... out of 3000 pictures those are the only two i captured of him......

Do you think he is older than 5 years? I thought in 2010 he was a respectable 3 year old however he could have been a magic 2 year old........ I could be wrong though...... any suggestions?

I think this was implying you may have been a year young. Was likely 4 in 2010 and is now 6 and going downhill.

Stud buck!!!! Am I the only one that's confused on his 2011 pictures? In the first pic he has a sweet drop off the right side, and in the second pictures he has 3 drops off the left side. I assume he had 4 drops orginally and broke all 3 off of the left side, and you can't see the drop on the right side in that picture? Regardless he's an unbelievable buck

Top Bottom