Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The time has come

OneCam

I've came close to posting this thread 3 years running - yet the time has come to accept that my priorities and interests have shifted and acknowledge the fact that site needs new leadership/ownership.

I'm looking for the right person(s) to purchase/own Iowawhitetail.com and make it great again. The cost of ownership will be a fair price, not cheap though, with certain upside potential.

Please text 515 419-5856 to schedule a meeting to discuss. **Serious inquires only ... price only inquires will not be taken serious.

Understand and Thank You. Been a great run. And fishbonker I think some thought bubbles are in order.

Funny how priorities shift and open up new doors in life. I am sure selling the site will be bitter sweet.

I want to say thank you for all the great years of the website while under your ownership and direction. I joined back in the early 2000s and can't tell you the knowledge that I have gained from yourself and all the great folks on this site.

Hopefully we will get to see some glimpses of you and the families hunting adventures in the future. A big thank you again!

Godspeed buddy
Kratz

Onecam,

Thank you for the opportunity of this forum. I have learned a lot here and enjoy my time spent here.

"Funny how priorities shift and open up new doors in life. I am sure selling the site will be bitter sweet.

I want to say thank you for all the great years of the website while under your ownership and direction. I joined back in the early 2000s and can't tell you the knowledge that I have gained from yourself and all the great folks on this site.

Hopefully we will get to see some glimpses of you and the families hunting adventures in the future. A big thank you again!"

Ditto !!! - As Jarin stated, I learned a ton from members in my early years on this site. I also acquired the motivation, again through the various members of this site, to work towards owning my own a parcel of land (which recently became a reality for me and my family). I will always be grateful to those who have worked to operate, moderate and maintain this forum. Thanks Chris.

I haven't been around for as long as some of these guys, but I have still been able to learn a lot from many people on here! Thanks for getting this thing started and I hope there's someone out there who's willing to take the reigns and keep it running!

Hope whoever it is that takes over doesn't change too much and turn it into a product pusher site. Thanks for all you did!

The information I have learned from this site has been invaluable. Everybody on the forum has fueled my obsession for hunting.

My own priorities are shifting and I don't have time to post like I used to. I understand how you feel. Thanks for all the years you've put in and everything you've done for the site.

I am certainly on the same boat with many others when I say a majority of what I learned bow hunting was through this site over the years. Best of luck with your future path and priorities Chris!

I love this sight and I don't even live in Iowa only type of social media I use so to speak . Learned a ton from Paul and all other on the site. I hope it continuous for many years..

I've been on here for 15 years or so. I learned a ton in those early years. Thanks for making it possible.

Going on 15 years for me also. Love the site and the last upgrade but certainly understand that at some point it's time to move on. I appreciative everything you've done OneCam, what a ride! I just found my old home brew you helped some of us with and couldn't believe it's working. Maybe Muddy will buy it? Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Going on 15 years for me also. Love the site and the last upgrade but certainly understand that at some point it's time to move on. I appreciative everything you've done OneCam, what a ride! I just found my old home brew you helped some of us with and couldn't believe it's working. Maybe Muddy will buy it? Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Those home brews took great pictures , way better than the grainy crap I settle for now. Mine all quit working or I'd still run em.
Been 15 yrs for me as well. I miss the good old days but I still enjoy the site. I hope it falls into good hands.

Top Bottom