Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This Ain't Good

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Hate to see this.... But, might end up arrowing one of them this year! Pork, Its whats for dinner!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We have some get loose on our farm, never gotten a chance to shoot one yet but they never make it too long before someone gets them...

Heck, I'd get out there now and fill that freezer!

It is a sow...better hope she is not bred. May have a ton of those suckers in a year or so if that is the case

It is a sow...better hope she is not bred. May have a ton of those suckers in a year or so if that is the case

ya, there's a small farrowing operation about a mile to the west, I bet she got out of there.... stupid things

nice lookin sow, looks like she ready for the smoker. and if shes from a confinment they dont take good care of stuff, theres no way a sow could get out of the barn I work in.

Last edited:
Well, we've had that problem but the guy down the road aways from us has a pig farm so that's where they come from. Only female ones. My Dads hunting party shot 2 of them because they thought they were wild *rolls eyes*.

Top Bottom