Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This guy in anyone's district?

You have to like Steve King...

Republican Rep. Steve King, who represents western Iowa in Congress, is a gun-rights supporter who warned during an October 2012 debate against Democrat Christie Vilsack that the purpose of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution “is to guard against tyranny because our Founding Fathers understood that if you did not have an armed populace, a tyrant could take over America.”

“So we have a responsibility not just to defend the Second Amendment in words, but do so in deed by hunting and target practicing and also self-defense,” King said.

Please someone defeat an ignorant clown like this in the next election!!!

Hey Mr. Mahlbauer- your .22 is likely semi-automatic. How bout you and politicians who want to confiscate guns held by legal citizens: -Quit having them yourselves & protecting yourselves. -Go after swimming pools which are not a constitutional right, we really don't need and kill more people than RIFLES do. -Admit these (AR-style rifles) are a tiny fraction of the gun deaths each year, most done by pistols illegally acquired & suicides. -Quit telling us what WE need, whether it's healthcare, what lightbulb, what car to drive, how big soda we can have, etc. Especially when the "need" for hunting with guns has nothing to do with a RIGHT we have from 2nd amendment against a tyrannical Gov or freedom to protect ourselves. - How bout you tighten up the legal system that allows repeat offenders out of jail, folks demonstrated to repeat crimes (science & stats) that make up the bulk of who commits these gun crimes. - Talk to the folks on YOUR SIDE that also think abortion is killing an innocent human being, give them statistics on gun deaths VS deaths from abortions!

Obviously folks need to go way beyond talking about guns on here. NRA membership is something I'm doing now & ashamed I didn't do it earlier. I'm sick of these Liberals going into every area of my life from how much $ I should keep, how I can protect myself to what healthcare I will likely have. Leave me alone.

Might contact him and let him know your thoughts and how he got into the position he is in currently (voters).

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/09/i...bans-confiscations-of-semi-automatic-weapons/

Probably a lot that voted for him have similar thoughts. Writing some of those Democrats seem like lost cause, one upping each other on how ridiculous the gun control laws they want.

Check out this thread for past discussion on this:
http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45666

Sounds like he's starting to back away from his strong comments

Last week, an Iowa Republican Party co-chairman sent out emails using Muhlbauer’s comments to raise money to unseat him in 2014. David Fischer said the party would “do everything we can to unseat this gun-grabber.”

Muhlbauer responded by reversing himself. He told the Carroll paper that when he first spoke, it was “an emotional time seeing the images of Sandy Hook on television with my grandkids around.” He said, “I let my emotions get the best of me.”

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...to-be-a-way-to-end-NRA-grip-on-guns?Frontpage

Top Bottom