Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This years videos

Outdoor Fanatics

PMA Member
This year I was luck enough to kill a good buck on Halloween, after missing one a week earlier out of the same stand. On November 20th I took a buddy to back the spot and he killed the one I missed. The first video is my buck and the second is his. The editing is rough, but I just wanted to get them done.

Good videos and good deer. Just curious on the 8pt why guys grunted at him so quickly instead of just letting him come in or seeing what he would do. I usually wait and if it is evident the deer won't be coming to me I will try to call. Just curious if this works well for you.

Good videos and good deer. Just curious on the 8pt why guys grunted at him so quickly instead of just letting him come in or seeing what he would do. I usually wait and if it is evident the deer won't be coming to me I will try to call. Just curious if this works well for you.
The reason I grunted at him was because the does he was looking for had gone on our down wind side and busted but he never noticed, So before he could decide which way to go I directed a grunt towards our up wind side, which seemed to work.

Top Bottom