Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

To All Those Who Serve

jkratz5

I know that I am guilty of not thanking all of you who have served or are currently serving enough.

During this weekend of honoring those who have served and paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country, I want to not only honor them but also I want to pass along my appreciation to all of you for the daily sacrifices you have made through the years to protect this great country.

Thank you to all of those serving or who have served for all you do and please know that there are many of us forever indebted to you for your service.

Kratz

I know that I am guilty of not thanking all of you who have served or are currently serving enough.

During this weekend of honoring those who have served and paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country, I want to not only honor them but also I want to pass along my appreciation to all of you for the daily sacrifices you have made through the years to protect this great country.

Thank you to all of those serving or who have served for all you do and please know that there are many of us forever indebted to you for your service.

Kratz

Well said. ^^ Thank you to all of the servicemen and women that work to protect us!

Thanks, Dad - Philippines Army Air Corp & Uncle Freddie - B-17 navigator 25 bombing missions over Germany. And to all who served. We are all very thankful every day not just this one.

dadarmy.jpg

Kratz

I want to thank you Mr Kratz for your thoughts, I'll be hunting Iowa this year with one of my two sons. My son Dakota who is in Law enforcement will be with me. I was planning on one last bowhunt with my boys do to my failing health which is my problem and no one elses, don't feel sorry for me, I live in a FREE Country and I'm proud of our Flag. My second son who was also to be with me is shipping out for South Korea. They reissued his leave and he will only have 2 weeks in aug to fly home before he heads out. My question to you is,,you seem to be a man of honor,,I was wondering if you would share a hunt with my son if and when the Lord sends him back for his hunt in Iowa, it might be a few years, no telling when. He's a strong hearted young man that chose the Infantry over all else, like he says ( I the 8 day God created the Infantry,,,and all hell stood at attention!) you'll never see a kid more proud to say (Yes Sir) and protect his Country and honor his President then him and his fellow soldiers! Don't fell obligated in any way, he wouldn't want that and he would surely notice if that was the case,,,remember he's Infantry and like he says being stupid brings you home in a body bag. Thanks for your time. ,,,,,,,,,,Alan

Top Bottom