Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Top 5 Reasons to Join the IBA

OneCam

Top 5 Reasons for Being IBA Member

# 5 Iowa Bowhunter Newsletter 4 times a year

# 4 Spring Banquet - Nationally known speakers,Excellent dinner, and awards program to honor all the magnificent animals harvested the past year.

# 3 Fall Festival - The largest two day 3-D tournament in Iowa.

# 2 Great Leadership - You get a Board of Directors from all over the state who drive to Des Moines six times a year to conduct business meetings. Not to mention working the Spring Banquet,Deer Classic,DM Sports Show, Fall Festival.Then they go home and help in there local archery clubs. Not looking for sympathy or a thank-you everyone knew what was expected of them when they got elected. It's called giving back to the sport.

And the #1 reason to join the IBA . . .

#1 Protection and Outstanding Service for the Iowa Bowhunter - The IBA has become a grassroots organization with the ability have some leverage at the state capitol.With our own lobbyist and a network of people who will contact their legislators when the time is right.Several people on the board will attend most meetings held by the DNR,and legislative sub committees to defend our positions on key issues.

----------------------------------------
Protecting and Supporting the Iowa Bowhunter - please Support the IBA

OneCam - just a few other bits of info to let everyone know about the IBA is:

We are pushing and doing what we can to get the Archery in School program off the ground and going in our state's local schools. We are trying to introduce as many youth's to the sport today, as they are the future of this great sport in Iowa.

We have IBA board members who serve on the TIP board so we know what's going on there, and help where we can.

We are in constant communication with the DNR, Conservation officers, Legislators, Lobbyists, manufactures, and others involved in the archery/hunting industry. We do this so that we keep informed with everything that is going on, what's coming up in the future, so that we can stay in the loop and on top of it.

We are always welcoming new members, area reps, and 100% clubs. If intrestered please pm one on the IBA moderators or visit the IBA website at www.iowabowhunters.org, or sign up here at the company store.

Onecam and supertec are right on. You can sit back and do nothing if you want but I've got to tell you, there are a lot of dedicated people that are sacrificing lots of their personal time, money and energy to save, protect and promote the sport so many of us love so much. If bowhunting is important to you I urge you to at least make an annual contribution of the membership fee and be counted in when IBA stands up to defend our sport.

Old Buck
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Just curious but my membership is up for renewal I believe this year. I have never thought to inquire if a life membership fee is available. Any info?
busted.gif

Top Bottom