Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail cam movement updates... **all bucks dead or living in a cave!!! Anyone else??

Monsters on camera! Unbelievably slow year...most are still MIA that we have sheds off of...

812cbf7e78517fcba30472ca2047e9be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s so nice!!!! I’d take that rain all day long!!!

Corn coming down around me. Picking up a few new bucks here and there. I officially have no clue if any huge bucks on my home farm. Don’t think so this year. Which is ok. Doing a lil more driving to hunt smaller farms.

I picked up one of my guys last night on the Arlo. He showed up about the same time last year. I was beginning to get worried, but I am still expecting 2-3 other bucks that were around late season last year.

All you people with cams. My property so small bucks never stay. A couple to a few does do and thats all I care about. They will bring the boys when its time. I never know what will show up during Nov and to me thats the fun . Surprises add interest

I picked up one of my guys last night on the Arlo. He showed up about the same time last year. I was beginning to get worried, but I am still expecting 2-3 other bucks that were around late season last year.
Update, I snagged a chip out of one of my road ditch cameras on my lunch. I picked up another buck I was expecting home from college. The "East Side Boy" has returned.

I pulled a bunch of cards in North MO over the weekend, pretty weak overall. Quite a few survivors from last year haven't shown back up yet. Hopefully soon!

Tons of hard mast on the ground this year, but out fruit didn't do much. Is that a trend people have noticed? Hard vs soft mass production in a given year runs in inverse proportions?
We finally had a decent 10 point show up (how I think I remember from last year) late Saturday night. Other than they just a little 4 point every few days. Hopefully he makes it a few more years. Lot of big mama's with multiple fawns though so I'm hopeful some of our rut cruisers from last year made it and will show up again because there were a a pair hefty headed dudes that frequented our place during the rut last year.

Top Bottom