Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail cam test

I guess trailcampro is way off on all their professionally done reviews then and Reconyx sucks. What a bunch of bs. Let's wait and see what he tries to sell as the new best trailcam.

I guess trailcampro is way off on all their professionally done reviews then and Reconyx sucks. What a bunch of bs. Let's wait and see what he tries to sell as the new best trailcam.

Second that. Never heard a reconyx owner complain, heard of plenty covert returns. What a helmet.

It's been known in the industry for years that trail cam pro gets their palms greased by a few trail cam companies....this was just a test a friend of mine did....nothing scientific and no B.S. He's doing another one tonight but added a few cameras

FYI my money was on Reconyx and I'm shocked, my money is on Cuddeback for tonight's test

I would think all of those cameras would need to be the same level for any chance of a true test.

Last edited:
I like doing my own tests cause even the stuff online and YouTube I ? Most of it. Why I did my own arrow tests and my results were a lot different than YouTube or secretly sponsored crap. I have Heard trailcam pro having "involvement" with reconyx to the level it's biased but I don't know if true. Just heard it a lot. I've got some great cams and had some Junkers. What tests don't show.... For example, every model Cuddebroke I had in past- tests don't get into crap customer service. Don't usually get into the silly battery life even while using the giant and expensive depth charge sized batteries. Doesn't usually test the fact of how many times u go to ur cam & it hadn't worked for weeks. The tests don't include owners that literally took their cuddebrokes and put them in the campfire or put a giant load of explosives (say like tannerite) under some to stop the mental trauma caused by these cameras.

Lots of good cams out there now days. getting more & better each yr and Beyond a few picture test- those still buying cuddebrokes are like those with rotary phones at home & plow with donkeys (which I guess bad examples cause both those examples are actually functional but u get my point.). I'll admit- if I saw a semi truck of Cuddebrokes crashed and on fire- ok- I'd get the driver out (& convincing him he's better off morally driving semi's filled with cigarettes, liquor, illegal drug trafficking like methamphetamines, etc) but man would I be enjoying that fire with some marshmallows & maybe some more flammable liquids to keep er going.
Lots of good ones. Of course I really hold back on my opinion of cuddebrokes and I think anyone sponsoring them needs a head check, automatic admittance to our friendly psych-ward of the state with forced electro-shock therapy and I borderline have more respect for a hooker selling what they sell vs cuddebrokes. ;). Sorry so timid in regards to a company & product that in my opinion is as poor as they come and only hold any market due to the $ they pay for sponsors which push them. Shameful in my experience and opinion. Too many other companies with better products that want to EARN your business. **this is my opinion and experience. :)

Last edited:
Ya, it's hard to believe any of the tests these days. Reviews are nice but half of them are done by guys who just bought the cam and put it out last week and gave it 5 stars. All of them work great at first, the real testament is how they are working a couple years later after they have been in the field for months straight. How many guys actually give reviews on products? I never really do unless I have problems.

Ya, it's hard to believe any of the tests these days. Reviews are nice but half of them are done by guys who just bought the cam and put it out last week and gave it 5 stars. All of them work great at first, the real testament is how they are working a couple years later after they have been in the field for months straight. How many guys actually give reviews on products? I never really do unless I have problems.

Hence why I want to try this camera that will be available later this month. 5 year warranty.

http://www.exodusoutdoorgear.com/heritage-devlin/

Top Bottom