Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree tubes

Reit38

I have 11-20in red oaks on order from state nursery. What size tree tube is recommended. Also where is the best place to purchase or order from, I only have 25 Oaks ordered so I don't need large quantity of tubes

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I have 11-20in red oaks on order from state nursery. What size tree tube is recommended. Also where is the best place to purchase or order from, I only have 25 Oaks ordered so I don't need large quantity of tubes

I would recommend 5' vented tree pro Miracle tubes from Mike Hamilton at Timber Management !!! [319-573-0615] He's a great guy and has them priced right ! He sells in lots of 5 !! Good luck with the oaks !!

Thanks guys. So I want a 5ft tube even tho my seedling will be under 20in...... obviously you plan on it growing. They are being planted at my house and will have no issue with deer

Thanks guys. So I want a 5ft tube even tho my seedling will be under 20in...... obviously you plan on it growing. They are being planted at my house and will have no issue with deer

If you're 1000000% sure no deer issue then you could go with a shorter tube but I'd keep it taller. I thought I wouldn't have deer issues in my yard either but when the corn is in during the summer there are a few deer around and in less than a week they were mowing my trees down and I was scrambling for 5' miracle gro tubes!

Top Bottom