Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

treestand(s) for sale/trade

se/iowa.justin

"THE HAMMER"
I have three or four fixed stands/climbing stick combo I was going to try to sell. They are three to five years old. Not looking to get much for them, just want them to used more than I use them. Garaged when not in use. Thinking $25-$35 each obo. Also have a climber, an older Gorilla, I think. Put in tree one time for me to find I'm not coordinated enough to use.$65 obo. Pm me if interested.

One of the stands a big dog and the others are from menards/farmking, don't know the brand.I'll try to get some pics up this weekend and some measurements/heights on the stands/sticks.

I'm in West Point. I'll get pics and more info(Size of platforms and heights of sticks) up on this thread this weekend.The climber isn't as old as I thought,less the seven years old, its been hanging in my basement the entire time.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
m
picture.php

#1. Remington 30-06=platform 20"x27"
#2&3. Sportsmans Treestands(?)=platform 20"x27"
#4. Big Dog Tomcat=platform 18"x24'
#5. Gorilla Wolverine climber

Sticks:
1 Remington 20' 5 sections, 2- 16' Sportsmans Treestands(?) 4 sections, and 1 16' Big Dog 3 sections.

If youi have any questions just pm me. thanks.

Top Bottom