Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser

Not only can they get him for trespassing, but could they also write a ticket for not wearing any orange??

this has been better and more exciting to read and follow then if you had shot a big buck I always said catching a trespasser is equivalent to shooting a 150 incher

Doubletree,
This really has been a great post. I just read "The Life and Times of Doubletree." Very meaningful. Thanks for sharing.

Agree, that's genius! I am going to put an ad up here sometime down the road for some junk trail cameras. Thankfully I have my place pretty tightened up with no problems because of it BUT I have a few farms of my buddy's that I'd like to bait up!

The bait will also be set all over the place with shed antlers, we'll see how that works out! :)

The bait will also be set all over the place with shed antlers

Heyyy...that's not fair....and I like it! :D

Check out my post in the trail cam section and see if I'm on the right track?

Strange

It is really strange that a 3d shooter who is obviously very good if he competes nationally, would need to trespass or even think about trespassing when he has the skills/accuracy to take bucks at considerable distances with a bow in Iowa.

I mean, really, the guy must be able to put an arrow wherever he needs to...within 50 yards I am sure and he feels the need to trespass to get his deer??? He lives in Southern Iowa, where I am sure he has shots at big bucks. Not sure what he is trying to prove?

Glad you got the guy!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Just saw this post and definitely recognize the individual in the photo - Not a good thing for him - glad you caught him - Bow sponsorships are dropped immediately with game violations - companies don't want to get a bad reputation sponsoring violators.

That's what I'm hoping...;)

He wouldn't happen to be sponsored by Hoyt would he? I'm pretty sure I may have shot league with that guy in Iowa City a couple of years ago.

Food for thought

Yeah tresspassers suck, but poachers are worse. What about this scenario? If a gent from MI. illegally obtains a Iowa deer tag and harvests a deer, that's poaching, right?
Not sure folks,sounds like we need some more facts on this deal to get an accurate picture of who's more detrimental to Iowa's deer herd.

Yeah tresspassers suck, but poachers are worse. What about this scenario? If a gent from MI. illegally obtains a Iowa deer tag and harvests a deer, that's poaching, right?
Not sure folks,sounds like we need some more facts on this deal to get an accurate picture of who's more detrimental to Iowa's deer herd.
:D
picture.php

Is'nt poaching taking game animals by illegal means:confused:

Guys,
I think he meant to post this under a different thread...

What's the biggest threat to the future of deer hunting in Iowa? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Guys,
I think he meant to post this under a different thread...

What's the biggest threat to the future of deer hunting in Iowa? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Yeah, just figured we would ruffle the new guys feathers a little.

Welcome to the site Reshntr :way:

Top Bottom