Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TROPHY FISH WITH AIM-N-HIGH!!!!!

They catch the giant white stugeon by rolling cut bait out in the Snake and Columbia rivers. You can catch the Lakes and Shovels the same way.

Color isn't the "best" indicator of a blue cat, though it is fairly accurate. The best way is to look at the fin on the bottom of the body right by the butthole. It's called the anal fin... anyway this will be the end of the biology lesson, but check this link out and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Identification

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> anyway this will be the end of the biology lesson </div></div>

Why? I'm learnin somethin here.

Thanks.

The 'Bonker

[/quote]
fish091.jpg
[/quote]
Everything is good except in the bottom corner. Always remember a nice busch is better than anything a bud can give you. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I fell asleep during the biology lesson.... but i did get an Albino blue cat also /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Don't know if that was in there.

T250 i told you wrong on the season dates. Someone was telling me it ends April 10th and i think he might be right. Couldnt find it on the Iowa DNR sight though.

You trying to get me a fine!!! Sneaky!......I plan on b'n spoon'd out by April 1st anyway.... it's on the weekend after the Classic!!

These are some of the steaks i vacuuuuum sealed last night.....tonight i am tak'n 5 steaks and smothering them with garlic butter, black pepper, and honey....Broil till almost done then hit'em with a T250 sprinkle of Parmesan.........DAMN!!!, I should charge for that one:)

fish101.jpg

I do it the easy way and just fillet them. Looks like T250 did it the right way and pulled out the spinal cord then made good looking steaks.

I Rub the fillet with lemon pepper and dill and some butter. Bake in the oven. I also want to try smoked spoonbill i bet it would be good if i can get it in the hands of someone who knows how to smoke fish properly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do it the easy way and just fillet them. Looks like T250 did it the right way and pulled out the spinal cord then made good looking steaks.

I Rub the fillet with lemon pepper and dill and some butter. Bake in the oven. I also want to try smoked spoonbill i bet it would be good if i can get it in the hands of someone who knows how to smoke fish properly. </div></div> They're real good smoked if the person knows what they're doing.

K, i JUST ATE MY FIRST SPOON!! They are awsome!!....... but i cant stop drop'n A$$... They make me fart non stop, this is great stuff:)

I'd have had some serious fun out there. BIG FISH, beer and smokes. That's my kind of hangin' out.!!

Ill trade you a Trophy snagging trip if you let me shoot one of your 1 1\2 year old 180" 6 pointers. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom