Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TROPHY FISH WITH AIM-N-HIGH!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> They're real good smoked if the person knows what they're doing. </div></div>

One of my friends is smoking a couple fillets for us this weekend. I dont know if hes a world class fish smoker or not so any advice would be appritiated.

I usually get all of the red meat out of them and cut them up and fry them like crappie or catfish. put a little Andy fish batter on ther fry them up good stuff!!

you forgot to include the eye in your pics!!!

Picture031.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div> They're real good smoked if the person knows what they're doing. </div></div>

One of my friends is smoking a couple fillets for us this weekend. I dont know if hes a world class fish smoker or not so any advice would be appritiated. </div></div>I'm not a smoker of fish or for that matter of cigarettes anymore. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I had a friend that was good at smoking fish and anything else meat. He's since gone so I don't know of anyone anymore. Sure would like some smoked paddlefish or sturgeon again though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Im gonna pick up some smoked sturgeon down at the fish market before you guys come down next time T250. It goes good with beer and crackers.

What kind of bow is that I'm lookin for a good one! Matthews it looks like? howd you get it dialed down? Nice harvest.

Ya thats what most people think. Im not much of a beer drinker. Give me a bottle of jack and a 2 liter of coke and ill be just fine and dandy. Ill definitly be bringing those ingredients on the next snagging adventure.

I think those are silver carp you got there Tomo. Very similar to the bigheads. One thing is for sure, silver or bighead, they all need an arrow in em /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Nice shooting and nice fish!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrewCrewOutdoors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of bow is that I'm lookin for a good one! Matthews it looks like? howd you get it dialed down? Nice harvest. </div></div>

It's a Mathews Outback. Just point and shoot! The trick is to be very quiet as they are extremely spooky. Once you spot them on the surface just float into them and pick one out.

Tomo

Me and my cousin went on the river today. Caught my first flathead. Not sure of the weight didnt have a scale. Im pretty proud of her though. She pulled us around the river for a while.Caught and released

my_catfish.jpg

Not sure whats up with my facial expression. I guess the fish was heavy? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Girl.... he looks like a solid 40!! I dont wanna see anymore pics till this wknd!! Matter fact, stay away from the spoons til i get there /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Were hitting it hard again tomorrow and wednesday. If the ice is off spring lake Thursday were gonna run up there and try to catch a mess of cold water crappie. Im using my week vacation for nothing but fishing, fishing, and more fishing.

Top Bottom