Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trophy ridge react 1 vs HHA optimizer

Lucky13

I currently shoot an older HHA and am looking to upgrade...I'm kinda of intrigued but the TR react 1 and know what the HHA is about...anyone that has a experience with the Trophy Ridge I'd like to hear your comments
Thanks!

Trophy Ridge looks heavy IMO, but probably not. The HHA sights are hard to improve on IMO, love mine.

I just switched from hha to an IQ retina adjust sight. Jury is out but it seems ok. The retina adjust supposed to fix form. We'll see.

I currently shoot the TR React 1 on my Mathews. I love the concept and the sight isn't overly heavy like it looks. However, I've had issues with the downrange accuracy with the react technology. Shoots great out to about 40, but after that the react technology doesn't keep up with my arrow drop. This isn't due to the sight as a whole, but rather the helix fletching on my arrows I do believe. With that being said I'm looking to switch sights year, and would give you a helluva deal on a year old react 1. I would keep the sight, but am really leaning towards trying the TR React V5 this year.

Top Bottom