Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trout'n Good Start

jjohnson

Made it out for a few hours on Tuesday. Caught a lot of fish and it was nice to get out for awhile. First is a 19"er and then a FAT 22"er.

Trout3-4-08001.jpg

Trout3-4-08006.jpg

It's not easy getting decent pics when your by yourself. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Trout3-4-08004.jpg

Beautiful browns. Thanks for sharing. I plan on getting out soon, it's just got to warm up a tad bit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: River Bttm Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice pics, your killing me though. I need to get my Allamakee fix here shortly. </div></div>

He didn't catch them in Allamakee, he just buys his bait there. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Real nice ones justin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jj gorgeous trout, what were you catching them on?</div></div>

Most fish were caught on a gold spinner and the big one was with a stick bait.

Nice fish T250

Thanks johnson..... it was a little joke, I have caught a few hogs, just thought the palming of the fish was funny /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I got a golden that is about 4 inches , when i find the pic i will post it. Funny chit!!

Top Bottom