Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turbo Nocks

G

I just put a few Turbo Nocks on, and all I can say is WOW! They fly awesome! If you've never heard of them, check them out at http://www.turbonock.com

It's a nock with four small fins on it that act as the fletching. Just insert the nock into the back of the arrow and you're ready to go. They spin fast ... your arrow makes two complete revolutions during the first 5 feet of flight ... and it stabilizes the arrow & makes it fly like a dart. Check em out!

Kansan, I had never herd about them untill your post. I went to the link. Loked impressive. I left a message inquiring average speed gains Sounds impressive when you translate it to 50 yard trajectory.
Here is the reply. "There is not too much speed pick up until you get into faster bows. My Merlin picked up 5fps at the bow with the deadx as compared to three 5inch vanes.

the owner of High Country bows picked up 10fps with one of his bows that went from 332 to 342 fps.

It does not seem like much but it translates into about 5inches higher trajectory at 50yds."
Later, Central Iowa

Top Bottom