Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey gear is ready

Shovelbuck

I don't know about the rest of the stickbow shooters here but I am really guilty this year of not shooting enough. In fact, I really hadn't shot seriously since last November. Turkey season opened here last Wednesday, and to say the least, I was not ready. The plan was to shoot the 65lb longbow I built last summer with bamboo arrows, but after this layoff from shooting, it was way too strong a pull.
So I grabbed my Quillian, Cherry and Hickory 50lb. longbow today and went out and practiced. Just like riding a bike. this bow and myself were spot on right away. I'll be using this with old Bear razorheads for awhile anyway.

100_3148.JPG

<span style="color: #009900">Who else here is chasing "Ol Three Toes" this spring with stick and string?</span>

Nice looking setup. I can't wait to get out there. Not sure on the longbow potential yet this spring. I'm starting out with the Bowtech and we'll see where we end up. I'm like a walking billboard for the trad police. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom