Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

turkey numbers?

J

jason

Have you shoot gun hunters seen lots of turkey's this winter? How about the around the Johnson and Washington county area?

During the first season we saw around 300 turkeys. Today we flushed 13 out of one area. LOTS OF TURKEYS AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring on turkey season!!!!!!!!!!! By the way we hunt in Decatur County.

deerslayer22788

I know that over by Jackson & Clinton county where I hunt there are gobs of gobblers everywhere. I was regularly seeing a flock of over 100 while I was bowhunting and am more excited about muzzleloader season but I'll proably have to shoot the bow a few times in preparation for turkey chasin'!

I don't think I've ever seen that many turkeys in my life deer hunting this year heh. I've never turkey hunted before, but I think I'm gonna have to start.

BigCountry

If you start you won't stop man, turkey hunting can be addictive. I thought I'd start and probably quit, after 10 years I'm still going every year! When you get a hot gobbler goin nuts at 10 yards you'll never forget it!

MW

Top Bottom