Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey tip of the day/March 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don, you say all that like I've never experienced the rush myself. In case you've forgotten............

5 yard shot, no blind, no decoys.....
Meandbowbird.jpg

No blind, no decoys, no camo......
tandme1.jpg

I've got more but there's no need.
You've made it abundantly clear that you like hauling all that stuff. Once again, I'm glad you enjoy it. I enjoy my way also!:way:

And look at that! Jay actually has photos to back it up!

Have any to share Don?

BTW, i know this should go in the clasifieds section but i was just cleaning my garage and found a sweet skateboard if anyone wants to add some mods to ther modded footed DSD deeks!!!! $75 and it could be yours!!!

HCH, Turkey hunting compared to elk hunting? Really? Have you ever been elk hunting? Have you ever been to the backcountry??

Are you questioning Dons abilities Bushman?

I bet we are all in for one of Dons greatest replies ever.....I need to go grab a beer and some popcorn, this should be good.

Those are quite the cool photos!! Nice pics!! Yea, I for some reason thought you muzzleloaded them. Offer still stands, if u r in the area.

I thought maybe that's what happened. I haven't bow hunted them for a few years. Bowhunting them got too easy so I went to flintlocks.:grin:
You and I, hunting and camping together......now there's a match up.:D:D Probably would be interesting though.;)
Have a great season everybody!!!!!:way::way::way:

A couple of school yard bullies:way: Grow up!

Honestly, I would beg to differ. This guy has had some of the least class of anyone I have seen on this site. Another someone by the name of T250 comes to mind as well. I have made some great friends on this site but "the better than thou", one upper attitude rubs me the wrong way. I can only take it for so long, what can I say?

Last edited:
I thought maybe that's what happened. I haven't bow hunted them for a few years. Bowhunting them got too easy so I went to flintlocks.:grin:
You and I, hunting and camping together......now there's a match up.:D:D Probably would be interesting though.;)
Have a great season everybody!!!!!:way::way::way:

Keep your powder dry Jay!!!!:D:D

All this talk about decoy details, and more often than not, if I have a decoy out and a bird is approaching archery range, I find myself wishing there was NOTHING out there. I'll stick with occasionally using my Pretty Boy and his harem of cheap hens...hoping someone in the group smacks a jake so I can dry the fan out for next year :D

NWBuck

All this talk about decoy details, and more often than not, if I have a decoy out and a bird is approaching archery range, I find myself wishing there was NOTHING out there. I'll stick with occasionally using my Pretty Boy and his harem of cheap hens...hoping someone in the group smacks a jake so I can dry the fan out for next year :D

NWBuck

I have 5 fans in the freezer if you want one, send me a PM if so.

WOW! HCH is so OLD SCHOOL!!!! You're my hero HCH. You should write a book since you know how to do everything! Thanks for all of the wonderful tips. Can you share some pictures of your kills to go along with your OLD SCHOOL tips and tactics, almighty one? :)

Lol, got a text from a buddy that the ignore list guys that are infatuated with me, wanting pics of dead critters, and are opening my threads, when they say that they can't stand my threads. Looks like that saying,"Love me, I am in your heart, hate me, and I am on your mind. Either way I win" applies!! Lol. Just a few here. I have tons of dead critter pic before I broke down and bought a digital camera.

28363_1319568593796_1368218226_30858609_4952152_n.jpg

user6422_pic3426_1269213590.jpg

camp1-1.jpg

user6422_pic3421_1269213353.jpg

user6422_pic3422_1269213478.jpg

meat-1.jpg

user6422_pic1154_1242121020.jpg

user6422_pic1156_1242121114.jpg

user6422_pic2672_1263133456_thumb.jpg

n1368218226_30184450_4515.jpg

n1368218226_30184430_4995.jpg

user6422_pic1155_1242121020.jpg