Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Typical day in Iowa .... :)

That is nuts. Attempted murder is not a good thing. Glad no one was killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip...would you mind sharing the IW Handle of the guy driving the tractor? I need to know who to be nice to! :)
It’s almost predictable!!!!!!..... CWTR doesn’t learn his lesson & temper again gets best of him.
b896563c5f98e44f822c0d31dee6ef49.jpg

That charge wont stick. He'll get something bad but it wont be that.[/

That charge better stick or the justice system isn’t worth s@&$. I know the Sherriff personally and have seen a picture of his vehicle. He was in the drivers seat when he put the bale spear through it. How he walked away, I will never know. Someone was on his side for sure. Was not a good situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That charge wont stick. He'll get something bad but it wont be that.
I'm not lawyer, but I agree... no chance that sticks.

That charge better stick or the justice system isn’t worth s@&$. I know the Sherriff personally and have seen a picture of his vehicle. He was in the drivers seat when he put the bale spear through it. How he walked away, I will never know. Someone was on his side for sure. Was not a good situation.
The justice system will do as exactly as it's intended. With all due respect, I think might be too close to the situation and letting your emotions play into it. For attempted murder to stick, they would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt his true intentions were to successfully kill the sheriff. Unless there is more to the story than what's publicly available at this time, there is next to no chance that happens, in my opinion. Again, I'm not a lawyer, but in my opinion with what we know now... he'll get the below:

Assault With Intent to Inflict Serious Injury
An assault with the specific intent to either: cause an injury creating a substantial risk of death, serious permanent disfigurement, a protracted loss of a bodily function, or cause a disabling mental illness. Assault with intent to inflict serious injury is an aggravated misdemeanor; punishment includes a fine ranging from $625 to $6,250 and up to two years in prison.
http://www.grllaw.com/criminal-defense-division/charges-offenses/assaults/default.aspx

Disclaimer: I actually know tractor man... not real well but I know him, and he's a little bit of "a deal". So maybe I'm too close to the situation myself. But I think we can all agree he's in deep doo-doo. Hope he likes prison food.

Top Bottom