Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Unique bucks - trail cam pics...

Check this out! Not a huge deer BUT... wild left side. How does this happen?!?! My first guess is - maybe injury to rack while he was growing & it swelled up?!?
f3076d3926eec1490cb402bfe8db11ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the mid 90's, still one of my favorites.

full

Mid 90’s!!! That had to be one of earliest models of trail cams! I still remember mid 90’s when I started hunting- cabelas had that string that went across a trail with a timer on it to tell u when it was tripped!!!

Mid 90’s!!! That had to be one of earliest models of trail cams! I still remember mid 90’s when I started hunting- cabelas had that string that went across a trail with a timer on it to tell u when it was tripped!!!

Yikes, I remember that one too Skip! This camera was called the Deer Cam 100, made by Non Typical and a really fast trigger speed. Took great color pics, got some cool action shots with no blurring. Eventually ants got inside and some moisture that did it in. I have the case yet but not the camera. I need to get the old home brew working again with the Sony P41....

I got this info off the web;
DeerCam combines a 35 mm Olympus Infinity XB camera with a "passive" infrared motion / heat sensor. Attach it to a tree along a trail, overlooking a scrape, etc. When a deer or other large animal passes by, its photo is taken. For security, a cable runs through the Deer Cam and a spot to add a padlock can be used. If desired the unit can be screwed internally to the tree. The unit has a weather proof 3-D treelike waterproof exterior. The DEER CAM requires Two 9 volt batteries and the camera requires a 3-volt lithium battery. The DEER CAM proprietary system will outlast competitive cameras in cold weather.

I posted this buck last year but he’s weird for sure. He chased a doe past me but thought his left side was broke. Later that day I pulled a card and has several pics on two different cameras.
cb6cd1225ed2f1b4a8a7ede2327ca82a.jpg

c2943dd040d5b1cdad01a78e9d69d0ec.jpg

Top Bottom