Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Venture Out ?

camo658

I was wondering what your guys opinions are on venturing out the next couple of days?

There calling for rain pretty much the whole day tomorrow. So, is it worth sitting out tomorrow?

I guess it would depend on the severity and the amount of rain we get tomorrow.

I know sitting in light rain can be dynamite as deer feel very comfortable in moving during low temperature periods and wet conditions.

But I don't know if we'll get a drizzle, light rain, moderate rain, steady rain, or a extreme down pour tomorrow.

So, would you guys even bother going out?

Do you have a ground blind you can sit in? Could be really good when rain lets up, bucks may want to freshen scrapes in between rain showers

Do you have a ground blind you can sit in? Could be really good when rain lets up, bucks may want to freshen scrapes in between rain showers

Yeah, I don't, Unfortunately.. I don't know if it'll let up tomorrow during daylight hours or not. It sounds like it'll be done by evening but don't know if that means during light periods or not.

I will mention that I will not be in any significant timber (if I go). Pretty much would be overlooking a wide open area.

If you can hunt, hunt! Never thought I'd see someone asking another man sitting behind a computer if he should hunt or not. It's rain buddy, you won't melt. It's also Halloween and the start of what hunters dream about for months, sweet November. Get off the computer and get in a stand, it's only gunna get better from here on out!

If you can hunt, hunt! Never thought I'd see someone asking another man sitting behind a computer if he should hunt or not. It's rain buddy, you won't melt. It's also Halloween and the start of what hunters dream about for months, sweet November. Get off the computer and get in a stand, it's only gunna get better from here on out!

I am just asking for peoples opinions. Other people have also asked whether it was worth it to go out in the rain or not. If it was up to me I'm leaning on the side of not going because I'm think it'll just rain a tad bit to heavy tomorrow. Also, Gas adds up fast. You don't want to waste a trip out. I like hunting as much as the next person but these are tough times.

Who cares if the hunter melts!!???????? Blood will go away in a good rain!! I'd rather miss a day or two of hunting than have to look for a animal by blood trailing after a good rain!!

Top Bottom