Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video Tutorial on uploading Pics to IW with Photobucket

Ishi

PMA Member
Okay before you call me liar liar:D Hear me out and hopefully the video will explain my process. This works for myself with minimal steps.
IMG_0125.JPG

NWBuck here is your wish on a tutorial:). All I have for a video camera is a Tactacam 4.0. It's a very unprofessional recording but I hope it's clear on another way to add pics. Test it out if you want to on this thread if uploading pics are given you fits. It's best not to wait until you shoot that monster buck then find out you are having troubles.
This process was done on a IPhone but still should work for all brands of smartphones.

Last edited:
I still can see my pics in my account and upload to it. From what I understand it's still free you just can't share unless you pay the fee. I've been doing it this way since IW changed to the present version.

I think that's a simple workaround since Photobucket stopped allowing the 3rd party hosting. Easy to understand instructions. Well done.

• Deleted by muddy
Show…
Ok, so now I see why you're doing this, to get around trying to upload a pic from your phone that is likely too big?

Seems funny to uoad to PB, then download from PB, then upload to site. Though that's not much different than me taking a pic, uploading into my picture resizing app, then saving and uploading to site.

End result PB is still holding stuff hostage, but you're working around it.

Ok, so now I see why you're doing this, to get around trying to upload a pic from your phone that is likely too big?

Seems funny to uoad to PB, then download from PB, then upload to site. Though that's not much different than me taking a pic, uploading into my picture resizing app, then saving and uploading to site.

End result PB is still holding stuff hostage, but you're working around it.
Bingo! I have downloaded a resizing App but I haven't used it yet for Uploading pics to IW. The way it looks either way is about the same amount of clicks to get pics uploaded to this site. I'm going to try using the resizing App and see if I can upload here. The more options the better.

All you have to do is take your normal pictures. Take a screen shot from your phone screen and upload the screen shot. The screen shot file is much smaller than the original pic without loosing clarity. Takes 10 seconds.

Screenie... Thats a great idea.

Just a PITA regardless. Wonder if there is a way to get the upload function to automatically resize to 600x600 pixels

Top Bottom