Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weather:

loneranger

Don't know if anyone has read up on this current weather from other sites, but reading weather service reports from Minn, and MI, are very interesting. They say this degree of cold, so late in the winter season is near all time record breaking, and, unprecedented.:confused:

Weather

Read an article about a weather guru who predicted this summer would be ideal for crops in most of the US.

What he was going by, I'm not sure? Who knows, might be too wet?

I predict another 1.5 feet of snow between now and April 13th. Followed by a lot of rain causing flooding. Then a dry spell until August and then large rain amounts into the beginning of October...

I don't know anything but figured I'd throw in a prediction.

The way the patterns are all over the place no one knows? Best Weather guy I trust on the farm channel said the last Artic blast was done back in Jan. Boy he was wrong! DesMoines service says next 6 days supposed to be below 20'. This will be an all time record for this late in the winter.:confused:

I predict another 1.5 feet of snow between now and April 13th. Followed by a lot of rain causing flooding. Then a dry spell until August and then large rain amounts into the beginning of October... I don't know anything but figured I'd throw in a prediction.

Dang I was pretty close.. I need to be a meteorologist... The only job you can completely suck at and be wrong 99% of the time and still get paid.

terrible

We have had 4 inches of rain in the past 3 days in MN, this after what had to be one of the coldest winters ever. Sons play baseball...I think 5 games have been cancelled or rescheduled already.

Yea I see all the rain up there. Way down here in southern Iowa,,sufficiently moist now and cool keeping planting at a hault, but my creeks and ponds still not overflowing. Best moisture has been north of I-80 and into Minn and Wis. For my trees ,deep down,,could still use more water. For the L-O-N-G, Summer ahead,,I am sure will come! Down here that is.

Its gonna be the 2nd week of may before anyone even gets their oats seeded again this year. Almost a repeat of last year, had snow today. Hoping we dont get 14" on May 5th like last year.

Lake Superior still 33% covered in ice. Lakes in Ontario will not be open by season start, unless a miracle change in temps happens. Records are made to be broken I guess.

Well down here in S-IA, supposed to reach 80' again by next Mon and Tues, so Summer is on it's way. Looking at central Kansas, next week,,,where it is still terribly dry,,temps to be well into the 90's!

Top Bottom