Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what a bummer

M

mczero6

well last night around 11pm i cut my hand from pinky to ring finder and deep enough to pribe it 2 inches inside on both sides of my hand. anyways i have no feeling from my middle finger all the way to my pinky, 11 sutures. the doc said i will not beable to pull my bow back safely anymore. so he wrote a release fot a crossbow. now i need to sell my bow and get a crossbow. do u guys no what is the best brand to buy?

thanks,
c

Sorry to hear about your accident. Did you previously shoot fingers? Most trigger style releases you pull 98% with your back and wrist. If pulling the trigger is the problem than try a back tension style or shoot the trigger style in a back tension manner. Good luck.

no i shot release. the only problem is the deep/internal damage done has damaged alot of my nerves and tendons so there is a good chance i will not be able to fully flex pr extend the digits!!!! not to mention feel!!! so the doc wrote a medical crossbow release. i am really upset, but at least i can still participate....not to mention i really like my HOYT bow!!!!

c
cussing.gif

If you want the best, "Ten Point" is probly it. You will have to pay up for it, but they tend to be the best built with the nicest features; 50%pull back strap, 3 spot range sight, polymer frame...etc.

Again, sticker shock is the worst part of the "point". The pluses outweigh the minuses.

thanks, i have looked at them they seem nice. i am not reall excited to venture down this road. i have heard they are alot louder and do not contain the knockdown power. but i will will continue looking and trying to find the best option. thanks again,

c

Top Bottom