Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What Dreams are Made of

Obsessed

I don't know if anybody else experiences this, but when late summer rolls around and we get even a hint of cool weather, my dreams start being bombarded with imaginary deer hunts. I started having them again last week, when we had a cool / dry snap, and have no doubt they'll stream steadily all the way through early January, like they do every year. Some are pretty funky too, like talking deer, or hunting terrain that looks like it's right out of an African safari, or in a snow capped mountain range.

Do any of you dream about deer hunting, or am I an outlier on this?

Yes, seems to involve shooting bucks with very odd racks? Strange stuff. Excited as the days get cooler.

I think about deer hunting 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Always thinking about what to do next, where to hang a stand, etc?

Man.... 56 degrees this morning started the itch. Won't be long! Can't wait for that first cold front in October. They can be some of the finest hunting there is .

All the time!!! Places I hunted as a kid come back often. Can't pull the trigger or draw bow. I've had several where I realize it's the end of the rut & missed the season. Yep, the mind does some crazy stuff. I'll be dozing off here shortly & likely smoke a 8 year old 245" with drops and flyers all over. :)

Top Bottom