Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What is your turkey head this year?

Let me know how the 125s fly for you Don. I was not able to get as consistent flight out of the 125s as the 100s.
Probably cause they are HUGE More wind planing I assume? I hope I can get them to be accurate out to 20 yds. I'll let you know how they shoot for me. Getting my ole pillow ready:way:

125 grain bullheads and 125 grain guillotines, easton axis 300 full length, 3 5" right wing feathers with helical fletch. Right now they're both flying with my field points with my setup but the bullhead has a lot of work to do to equal the carnage the guillotine created last season. I'm sure they're equally as deadly.

Whats special about Victory arrows?

Not much except you can walk into a store and buy them in singles. They are prefletched with 4 4" feathers and inserts are glued in already. They come in 300 and 350 spine.

Last edited:
Not a whole lot Fred. They are spined at 350 and are a full length arrow but they have four, five inch feathers to steer the heads and to me it was just not worth the hassle of fooling around with the feathers, buying arrow shafts ect... In the long run I think your money ahead and you have arrows you strictly use for turkey.

I have the 300s they are for 60-70# bows

That might be the cause of your flight problems with the 125s Limb

How many lbs are you pulling for turkeys limb? If your pulling over 60lbs and have the victory 350's that may be why you couldn't get the 125's to fly. I'd try the 300's and see if they group better.

Because they're full length shafts and such a large head you want a stiff spine. Usually a notch up from your normal shaft. 50-60lb shoot the 350's, 60-70lb shoot the 300's.

You probably knew this and are shooting a lower weight like a lot of guys do for turkeys but I thought I'd ask...

Lower left corner:way: This is what I went by but I ordered them off the web sight and not at a store.
bullhead_2.jpg

Yea, I just saw that on their sizing chart. I called them and told them what my set up was and that is what they sent me... I will get a couple 300s.

You were having hunting problems and you didn't ask questions and your a member of this sight......... what were you thinkin:D :way:

Top Bottom