Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What is your turkey head this year?

I guess I have the 300s because I have the red and brown but it says 350 on the arrow...

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

I'm not sure I'd trust the fletching color. I will have to check mine at the shop tomorrow. If I were you I'd still find one that says 300 and try a 125.

The arrows I have say 300=75/90(I can take pic if you want). I'm guessing they change for the problem you were having. Magnus has great CS I woul call them or shot them an email.

Cooter said:
The arrows I have say 300=75/90(I can take pic if you want). I'm guessing they change for the problem you were having. Magnus has great CS I woul call them or shot them an email.

That makes sense then.

These are the ones you need. Or if you have a lot of room to work with you could cut the 350's down and that would stiffen them up.

Last edited:
I'm pulling 60 lbs & called Victory before I bought arrows & they told me to buy the 350s. I just bought a 6 pack out at Bass Pro & fletched them up myself. I'm good out to 30 yards right now & am shooting the 125 grain heads. April 1st can't get here soon enough.
One thing that I have been disappointed with is the blades. I've been shooting into some old throw pillows & have broken at least 4 blades off & bent several others. I guess I expected them to be more durable.

Magnus said you need to tighten the blades after a couple of shots. Otherwise they might get loose then brake. He also said he would replace any blades that broke. Just send them in.

I'm pulling 60 lbs & called Victory before I bought arrows & they told me to buy the 350s. I just bought a 6 pack out at Bass Pro & fletched them up myself. I'm good out to 30 yards right now & am shooting the 125 grain heads. April 1st can't get here soon enough.
One thing that I have been disappointed with is the blades. I've been shooting into some old throw pillows & have broken at least 4 blades off & bent several others. I guess I expected them to be more durable.

Are you hangng the pillow from a rope so it can give from the impact when you shoot it? The magnus vid they give you with their heads say to do that.

Magnus said you need to tighten the blades after a couple of shots. Otherwise they might get loose then brake. He also said he would replace any blades that broke. Just send them in.

Thanks for the tip. All heads were brand new, and it was pretty tough getting the screws loose when I tried to replace the blades so I'm pretty sure they were not loose when I was shooting.
I ordered some new replacemtent blades and will get the broken and bent ones sent back in eventually.
Guess my pillow is a lot tougher than a jelly head. :D

Muzzy 3 blade. They fly like field points and have never cost me a bird. I would rather shoot something that is deadly accurate for much longer ranges than a giant head that will catch wind and is more prone to deflection. Also, dont have to change arrows or practice targets and the blades dont snap off.

Has anybody on here ever shot a turkey with a 2 bladed Rage? Just curious on experiences. Thanks

Jeez...everyone is switching to the bullhead.
Makes me think I'm doing
something wrong....but I shot 8 toms in the last 4 years with the 2" Rocket hammerheads.
I just cant switch from something that has worked so well.

Jeez...everyone is switching to the bullhead.
Makes me think I'm doing
something wrong....but I shot 8 toms in the last 4 years with the 2" Rocket hammerheads.
I just cant switch from something that has worked so well.
Once You lose a bird, it bums you out. Dead or miss with a Bullhead is what appeals to me.The kill area is so small with a bird, that a lost bird is bound to happen when doing body shots, imo.

Top Bottom