Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What is your turkey head this year?

Once You lose a bird, it bums you out. Dead or miss with a Bullhead is what appeals to me.The kill area is so small with a bird, that a lost bird is bound to happen when doing body shots, imo.

That's what happened to me last year, first year archery hunting for turks and I thought I made a good shot on opening morning only to never recover the bird, looked for hours and hours, even the next day. I reacted by buying some guillotines and killed my first archery bird the next afternoon. Clean kill or clean miss.

Has anybody on here ever shot a turkey with a 2 bladed Rage? Just curious on experiences. Thanks

all of the birds I have taken with a bow have been with the 2 blade rage. They work fine and cut a wicked hole. Keep in mind, any broadhead with do the trick if the shot is placed well. I qiut bow hunting for them a couple years ago and don't think I will do it again, but if I get the itch again I will try the bullheads and head whack em! Only had to track 2 of them, but it wasn't exactly fun. Way more of a rush to just take their heads off with a shotgun! IMO

I am just going to be shooting my old rusty goldtip gladiator broadhead with the bleeder blades attached.When i bought them they were 5.99 for a three pack.I dont know what i am going to do when i dont have any left.

Limb. Are these easier to carry in then the GG were.

Made a foam insert for my quiver and it seems fine so far...

IMG_0200.jpg

Blaster said:
Limb. Are these easier to carry in then the GG were.

I ordered the covers for the heads so you can carry them in your quiver. Should be here today. Will see how well they work.

Top Bottom