Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What muzzelloader to buy.

Planning on going to Bass pro tomorrow and looking and possibly buying a new 50cal muzzy. I have heard good things about the new CVA 50 cal. What are every ones thoughts on a good muzzy? Thanks inadvance.

it's a bit more of a drive but I would check Scheels before I committed to anything at BP. Their selection is a little bigger. I bought my CVA Accura there for 320 OTD.

I love my CVA accura V2. I wouldn't trade it for any other production made muzzleloader. About the only one I would consider would be a savage smokeless, stainless with wood thumbhole stock but that would be about it. One of 150 class's tricked out remingtons converted to smokeless I would buy too.

The accura is a great gun though. Adjustable trigger, great looking gun, easy to clean, holds steady and a tack driver out to 200 and beyond. Please note, if you plan on shooting blackhorn 209 you will need to be the breech plug specificially for that powder. It is about $20 but worth evrey penny.

Love my Optima! I shot this group yesterday with an experimental load of 2 T7 magnum pellets, 260gr harvester scorpion PT Gold and crush rib sabots and winchester w209 primers at 100 yards. Upper 3 shot group.
PTGold2.png

smoke5.png

Top Bottom