Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What season are you going?

Second. The only place to hunt around Waterloo is near the rivers and they are flooded. Should be interesting.

Hi Guys,
I will take off the 20th and hunt thru the 28th. If I don't get one then, I will probably go up the next weekend.
I got a new thunderstick mag longbow, and yesterday I shot my 2016's and 2018's with a few different broadheads. I have a simmons treeshark 190 grain 2" wide on the 2018 and the 150 grain magnus 1-1/2 wide on the 2016's. They both fly great.
The turkey I shot last year was with the magnus broadhead.
Good luck,
Jack

I'll be hunting second and fourth season this year. I hope the weather straightens up and stops raining so much

1st and 4th for me. Only a couple of days now. Was out for awhile this morning and WOW! Wished my opening could have been today, as I think I could've been taking photos by 7 AM. Hopefully the weather is decent come Monday thru Thursday. Good Hunting all!

I will be hunting 2nd and 4th. I can't wait, I will pattern my shotgun tomorrow and do a little scouting.

Weather sounds pretty good for the Opener, atleast to the West. Not to hot either, makes climbing those Loess Hills a little easier
smile.gif

Good Luck to All!

Me

Top Bottom