Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What the hell is this?

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
Union 17 coyote +.jpg

What is the second one, another coyote, wild dog? I have had some guys look at it, most think dog?

Maybe I am missing something? Looks like two yotes to me. They are getting out of control by me. My buddy had 7 run by him at once two days ago. I hear multiple packs every evening in every direction.

It could be a coyote, but look at the second pic, looks different?

Yote. Agree that they are thick. Don't even like being outside at my house in the evenings they are so annoying. Wife won't open the windows haha

First pic reminded me a bit of a red heeler dog wondering how to herd the yote, but the second one looks like a yote regrowing a new coat after a serious bout with mange.

Dingo!!!!
Saw em all the time down under and I was certain, just a matter of time before the DNR released em here, along with the bears, cougars, rattlesnakes, wolves, Sasquatch, etc.

Dingo!!!!
Saw em all the time down under and I was certain, just a matter of time before the DNR released em here, along with the bears, cougars, rattlesnakes, wolves, Sasquatch, etc.
Haha.... on a serious note , The rattlesnakes around winterset are no joke!

As a NR, am I allowed to shoot coyotes will I'm bow hunting? Or do I need a furtakers tag? In PA I need a furtakers tag and NJ I can hunt them 24/7/365 with only a valid hunting license.

Haha, so my belief from the way I read it is as long as I have my hunting license and habitat fee, which is needed to draw, I can shoot yotes.

Any coyote that comes by me, will get an arrow. I shot one last time I had a bow license!

They are thick

Top Bottom