Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who is this guy?

katy

Ballagh
Elkhunter and I were at the DSM Sport Show on Wed. We were running the IBA booth and we ran into this guy a few hours before the show started. It was none other than Marvin Wafflehouse.
1146waddell-med.JPG
We got the opportunity to talk to him for a quite a while. He is a really cool guy. I got to do a little shooting with him, and we got some pics and autograph's. Let me tell you, he is as good of a shot at the pop up tournament as he was in the monster buck tournaments. Yes Onecam he is a fellow <font color="red"> </font> HOYT USA <font color="black"> </font> SHOOTER. We got to hear some of his hunting stories of the last season. He really stacked them up. If you ever get the chance to see him in person, make every effort to. He is a real genuine down to earth guy. He said his new season of Road Trips will be starting in July. He's getting ready to start taping the next monster buck 3D shoot. He thinks it will be the hardest one yet. Oh yeah, he's also our newest IBA member. Don't forget to check out the IBA pop up shoot this weekend at the dsm sport show. Lots of hunting gear there this year.
Thanks

I agree with you 100%. Mr. Wafflehouse is a good guy. I listened to his seminar wed. night. I really like the way he protrays hunting. His shows tell it like it is. I know when i shoot a big ol buck i jump around and pump my fist too. He's a great ambasador for our sport.

That's awesome! I wish I could have been there. It's nice to know that some of the guys on my videos are as cool as I thought they would be. Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

What kinda name is Wafflehouse?
grin.gif
I'm I'm going to change my last name to Buckcabin. I guess it's better than Mike Hunt!
Hunt on All4s

Top Bottom