Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's ready 2 hunt these?(New pic)

I am board and I'm ready to get the Walleye rig out of storage! thought these may get some of you fisherman pumped!

IMG_NEW.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG.jpg

Fish.jpg

img001-1.jpg

This guy came durring a tournament last year.. little surprise bonus... Found the pic in my boat THA4:)
IMG-2.jpg

Re: That's it..! Who's ready 2 hunt these?

WOW. monster smallies. too bad u werent closer we could get together and rake some in.

I see a few species there I wouldn't mind taking a run at one day maybe. This early shed drop may allow me some time to chase some big gators threw the ice in a couple months like old times. We're a long ways from open water but looking forward to it. Here's some back at ya from up north.
DSCN2419_1_.jpg

hawg.jpg

DSCN1706.jpg

While I enjoy a 30" walleye as much as the next guy I really like a big old pike!

I dont Slime much anymore but those are some great fish!! Now i mainly go after Muskies and Giant Walleye.

What were you doin down this way TYP250. And im not getting ready to hit walleye until i get a freezer full of spoonbill! And a couple hundred dollars worth of eggs!!!!!

Lots of nice fish ya got there. I can see why you now shave your head. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
IMG_0013.jpg

Cool. Do you get into some spoonbill up there in des moines? Look like you get into everything else.........even a little grass by the looks of that thing hanging out of ur mouth. LOL. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Lol, only fish i go for her are Crappies and eyes, no spoon action here.. kinda sucks. there are a few in the rivers but never get snaged. I'm from Minnesota so i do most of by big fishing up there. But i am on the Des Moines River every night 24-7 crank'n big Eye's .... probably boated 200 fish in'07 just on the river!

Looks like you know your stuff.Walleye are tough to catch. I do alot of snagging on the mississippi river but my favorite spot is on the des moines river in bonaparte. It would be a little drive for you though. After the bite on the miss. slows we go to bonaparte and hammer 30-40 pounders. mid march through the last week of april seems to be the primetime. Theres days that we hook into a fish every other cast. Most of the time its Asian carp but they are fighters and its alot of fun. Especially when they are in the 50 pound range. Something you should look into.

Dang, i would love to get into it. I have caught alot but in different states,I gotta get with ya and learn spots here. driving dont mean anything. We are in Northeren Minn every weeknd, it's 9 hours To our cabins but feels like down the street. Got any good spoon pics

Here is my biggest...a little over 11 lbs...farm pond with a couple that were just a tad over 8 lbs...AWESOME farm pond! (I know, some consider it cheating!!) /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif This is what I grew up on and it hooked me!

main.jpg

main-1.jpg

Saskguy,

Love the big pike!!! I would agree with you that they are hands down, the funnes fish to catch!! We head up to Onterio very year searching for those things.

T250-
lets see some musky pix.......

Top Bottom