Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's ready 2 hunt these?(New pic)

Re: That's it..! Who's ready 2 hunt these?

In the middle of moving so stuff is upsidedown at the moment but i will get some up for sure... soon.

if you want to get into spoonbills look into grand lake oklahoma.you can get 1 a day. limit of 4

Me, my buddy, and his girlfriend went snagging this morning under Lock and Dam 18. I didnt have high hopes because the river is up and figured the fish would be scattered. I had my 2 in the boat in 30 minutes. 32 pounder and 17 pounder. My buddy and his girlfriend both limited out a little after 9 a.m. She hooked the biggest one. 38 pounds. I didnt figure we would do that good. But boats around us were getting into them too. Gonna be eatin good tonight during the Chili Bowl Finals!!!

I'm pissed!!! Can you yank them year round?? GIVE ME SOME PICS.... I'm freak'n out

Season is from January 1st to April 10th. Will have pictures soon. When i plug my camera into the computer it says it cant read it. So i have to go to wal mart and put the pictures on a disc and etc. B.S.

Lotta work ,, but pics would b sweet..... I sound like all the guys on my WR POST!!! PICS PICS PICS PICS... funny

Bucks can be seen shedding antlers in early Dec. depending on how stressed they are from the rut. Once a deer is finished with the rut his body anually knows it doesnt need to be carrying around those antlers. so some may lose one early and carry the other for quite some time, or lose both in the same day. Also the rut did not happen any earlier in Iowa than it does any other year. Bucks are ready to breed as soon as the velvet is rubbed from thier horns. some doe's start to estrus at this same time. The peak of the rut is only when the majority come into estrus at the same time. So breeding can go from early Oct. into late Dec.. If you don't see very much breeding going on in your area, its going to be from too much human pressure. Hot weather,cold,rain, or snow the rut happens the same every year. (tell me the last time you passed up sex because of the weather).

Where ever that came from... ok??? Ya they are ready 24-7 but thats not THE RUT, when they go nuts and booner's start get'n hit by cars left and right ... That's THE RUT.......anyway where did this come from...ummmmmmm this is a fishing post:)

Love me some smallies, largemouth are nice too, but there is one thing everyone has neglected that puts up a nice fight, a good ol' kitty! I've caught a few Muskies and some nice Eye's, nutin to show tho.
bass.jpg
kitty.jpg

A flathead like that,...........................is on my wishlist!!!

50's and 60's are cake just cum down! i can't believe thats on ur list!! funny tho

Top Bottom