Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's ready 2 hunt these?(New pic)

Re: That's it..! Who's ready 2 hunt these?

LOCK IT DOWN!I!!! don' care. Rather it cause of me then some jerk barking at me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOCK IT DOWN!I!!! don' care. Rather it cause of me then some jerk barking at me. </div></div>

Dude, you're bringing this on yourself. Do you see ANY other member on this forum presenting themself the way you do? The whole "me, me, me, I am the man, I know all, yadda yadda yadda" BS is getting old.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are we BEEFING????? </div></div>

ahhh
ummmm
well,
no way, i love you man

i really shouldnt talk.
i have never caught a musky, spoonbill, any bass bigger than two pounds, any pike longer than 23 inches or heck anything bigger than a hand sized crappie. i cant even shoot carp bigger than a few pounds. oh ya, i never caught a 32.5 inch, 9 pound walleye either...... found it dead

and i only shoot deer that are 1.5 Y.O.
never shot a longbeard, only jakes

maybe one day...
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny......... but unfotunatly probably true:( </div></div>

But see, on here Typical250... even if it were true, we welcome them and don't criticize because we are "better"... "i'm the best" attidude.. lets compete....yada yada yada...

This site is for learning about whitetails, learning about the outdoors, sharing experiences; .... its not a pissing match. That's what makes this site a great one. We welcome all skill levels, age levels, levels of experience, because we all share a passion for the outdoors and the outdoor experience.

Like we've all heard before, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."

Dont preach to me about everyone here is all about the site and being respectful.... GIVE ME A BREAK! there are soooooooo many talkers on here is rediculous! so weed them out and wine to them also,not trying to hear anything else about respect and bla,bla,bla,bla. like you say..(theres a great example of respest there DWilk) give up!

You expect respect, you give respect, until you do something to not deserve respect.... then you have to earn it...

I'm sorry, but you aren't showing me much to respect you, your opinions, or your "professional" skills. Your attidude is negative, and I know that mine is right now as well, but you have no right to act as if you are better than anyone else. I haven't killed as many big bucks as you sure. I'm a lousy fisherman. I love the outdoors I do know that. I don't have to kill giant bucks or catch huge fish to make me happy. I take constructive criticism, but I feel as if you are just boasting. I don't like the way this website is headed and I think your attidude towards things brings this site down a notch. I know we aren't supposed to write things offensive towards other people on the site, and I'm sorry for that, but I feel as if we have taken a step back in what the site is trying to accomplish lately and I hope things will improve. That's all I'm going to say. I am going to be the bigger man and quit right here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't like the way this website is headed and I think your attidude towards things brings this site down a notch. I know we aren't supposed to write things offensive towards other people on the site, and I'm sorry for that, but I feel as if we have taken a step back in what the site is trying to accomplish lately and I hope things will improve. </div></div>

That's something to think about Mods. Been alot of this stuff going on lately.

Just one man's opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...but I feel as if we have taken a step back in what the site is trying to accomplish lately and I hope things will improve. That's all I'm going to say. I am going to be the bigger man and quit right here.</div></div>

Best thing to do now is to exercise the right to "Ignore this user". There have been some in the past that I have chose to use the ignore option on and never regretted it. As fate has it, they are no longer with us. Try it. It prevents a lot of brain damage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't like the way this website is headed and I think your attidude towards things brings this site down a notch. I know we aren't supposed to write things offensive towards other people on the site, and I'm sorry for that, but I feel as if we have taken a step back in what the site is trying to accomplish lately and I hope things will improve. </div></div>

That's something to think about Mods. Been alot of this stuff going on lately.

Just one man's opinion. </div></div>

Anothers opinion also.

Top Bottom