Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whose Ready for Vacation??????

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I got my baby sister's Graduation and party, which are on different days this weekend, so my Memorial day weekend is shot.....

But thinking of that and Kaare's giant pike post got me frothing at the mouth, and reminiscing!

Here are some pix from a few trips to the lake last summer! and a couple of me and Jonny during our musky outing..... as you can see, the muskies werent cooperating, but the bass were /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Unfortunatly, gas prices will make us reduce our trips north this year, sure glad im a photo freak!!!

Yes, mostly bass, but gosh, what a fun time on Lake X!!!!
hahaha

enjoy!

IMG_4674.JPG

IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4686.JPG

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4697.JPG

IMG_4699.JPG

IMG_4705.JPG

IMG_4707.JPG

IMG_4709.JPG

IMG_4905.JPG

IMG_4910.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG

How about this fatty.......
the fish...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
IMG_4918.JPG

THA4_bass_2_MDL_LK_MN_06.jpg

THA4_bass_2_NWRY_LK_MN_06.jpg

THA4_bigbass_MDL_LK_MN_06.jpg

Bass_2nd_trip_2_.jpg

Thad_1stbigbass_3_MDL_LK_MN_06.JPG

This last one, not caught by me, but my friend Thad, weighed in just over 7 lbs. !!!!! thats huge for MN standards!
Thad_2ndbigbass_2_MDL_LK_MN_06.jpg

I cannot wait to get back up there!!!!!
I NEED a vacation!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thomas,

To bad you can't make it up here this weekend. Supposed to be beautifull. 7 lbs is a great bucket mouth for up here. You ever fish the Mississippi for smallies in the St. Cloud area?

no, but i have fished by the La Crosse area! the northern Mis'sippi is an incredible fishery!!!!

I would give a ------- to get up there this weekend!!!

I might go chase some wet socks sometime this weekend in the Alexandria area. Whe are you heading to Lake X this year?

Last weekend of June.....
we will be just north of Alex.....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We're talking about the same lake X right?

You going to be chasing your toothy friends? I may be up there then too. Maybe hook up for a brew.

oh....
no different lakes...... however, Lake X will do for both..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

you wont have to ask me twice to meet up for a brew, i know a great spot on the lake!!!!

ill have to get your numba before we head up there end of June!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I'll PM you.

Then you can call me when your sitting on the freeway, 15 miles from my house with a busted down boat and trailer!!!

That was a great day....... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

God Bless the Green Hornet........ /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Boat_Wreak.JPG

I'll drink to the Green Hornet...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll drink to the Green Hornet...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif </div></div>

May God Rest her Soul..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Top Bottom