Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Why was Iowa Land Company/Real estate thread deleted ?

isu22andy

A few members and myself are left wondering why the Iowa Land Company/ real estate thread was deleted ? There was no vulgar language or name calling, just a mild mannered debate as far as we saw. Is this the direction IW is headed? Thats what makes this site interesting is seeing peoples different views from all over the state/country and there no doubt it draws in some traffic. Just curious.

Good question and fair question.....
Had a few personal pieces of information in there and I got a request from one of the parties in those regards.
Heck, I am fine with restarting a thread with same discussion and making sure some things are omitted! ;) I mainly did it out of respect and a courtesy & privacy BUT, I absolutely love having good healthy debate!!!!..... If someone wants to post it up, please do, let's just leave names, personal info and companies out of it. Talk about the issues without specifics. Please, take a sec and repost a good thread with meat and potatoes of the discussion, minus some of personal info, etc.
Like:
Is leasing a major trend, do you think it's "bad" or hurting hunting overall OR do you think it's free market capitalism we should just deal with & accept?

In GENERAL, is it problematic for real estate sales to be co-mingled with outfitting? IN GENERAL (please just leave names and companies out).

Future landscape in Iowa to hunters and access in future, etc, etc, etc.

Post away, please start a thread, I want healthy debate, just want to keep some names and private info out of there. (Like, one time someone posted Lakosky's home address - fine, it's kinda public info, kinda BUT, I just don't think it should be on a public forum and privacy needs to be respected). THIS SITE IS THE LAND OF FREE SPEECH vs most anything else out there and it'll stay that way!!!! For sure not trying to be unreasonable and as MOST of you know, I'm the last person who would say I don't want good passionate debate here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Question has been answered and is understood. Thank you , thought we were getting soft in here for a second . Haha I’ll leave posting the thread to someone else .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom