Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wicked Tough Hand Saw – NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

My brother bought one and I use the thing all of the time. It gets HUGE +1 from me. Love that saw.

This saw is in a league of it's own. I've been through dozens of saws over the years and nothing compares. Thanks Todd!

Thank you guys! Spread the word to your favorite shops too! We're running a special for dealers through the month of October. Have them contact me at todd@wickedtreegear.com for details! They can make very good money selling our product as well!

Also wanted to let you guys know, Sportsmen's Unlimited in Waukon, IA should have the Wicked Tough saws in-stock anyday. Just shipped them yesterday.

If it wasn't for having this saw in my pack Friday I couldn't have shot my buck last Friday this is a must have! :way:

Also wanted to let you guys know, Sportsmen's Unlimited in Waukon, IA should have the Wicked Tough saws in-stock anyday. Just shipped them yesterday.

They've been a big hit at the shop Todd. I find myself cutting stuff I don't need to cut just because I can.:D Great saw and cuts like butter.

They've been a big hit at the shop Todd. I find myself cutting stuff I don't need to cut just because I can.:D Great saw and cuts like butter.

Picked up mine yesterday from Justin. Solid product and very well made! Looking forward to using it! Is it right that he is charging 89.99 for them? I had to trade him my first born child for the saw :rolleyes: No wonder he can afford to shoot an Elite! :eek:

dedgeez said:
Picked up mine yesterday from Justin. Solid product and very well made! Looking forward to using it! Is it right that he is charging 89.99 for them? I had to trade him my first born child for the saw :rolleyes: No wonder he can afford to shoot an Elite! :eek:

No I got mine right from whitetail inc for right around $40.00 and scheels in ioaw city has them for the same price. Could have got two of them for what u paid.

No I got mine right from whitetail inc for right around $40.00 and scheels in ioaw city has them for the same price. Could have got two of them for what u paid.

HAHA, that was a joke bud! I was just giving Justin a hard time. His price is 39.99

Top Bottom