Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wilson Game Calls

Just wanted to give people a heads up about this company. I saw some reviews on other sites recommending their grunt calls so I ordered one. Always like to support a small US company. I ordered it the end of October and haven't seen it yet. No updates and cant get ahold of anybody. They don't respond to emails and the phone #'s on their website don't work.

Never heard of them. Hope it arrives soon, seems like a long time.

I've been looking for a better grunt call myself and just got done ordering the Extinguisher, made by Mission Game Calls I believe. It had good reviews as well. Has anyone ever tried this deer call?

Never heard of them. Hope it arrives soon, seems like a long time.

I've been looking for a better grunt call myself and just got done ordering the Extinguisher, made by Mission Game Calls I believe. It had good reviews as well. Has anyone ever tried this deer call?

I've got an extinguisher that I picked up 2 years ago. I'm not a really big fan of the sounds that it makes... Almost sounds like a really young buck with the grunting since it's more high pitched. I typically use the Primos Buck Roar for a grunt call, but the one thing that I've noticed about the extinguisher is it will not freeze. I usually keep it in my bag regardless of the sound for that reason alone. Nothing worse than seeing a buck cruising on a cold day, and having your grunt call froze up.

Top Bottom