Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wind

Not sure but figured I would give it a try. Pretty dead so far but last hour should be good. Good luck to ya!!

Wasn’t the best of hunts. Tree was swaying, luckily the ladder stand was on the down wind side of a major tree. Nothing moved until last minute. Not sure what was up with the pickup tossing cherry bombs out the window as they drove by on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t the best of hunts. Tree was swaying, luckily the ladder stand was on the down wind side of a major tree. Nothing moved until last minute. Not sure what was up with the pickup tossing cherry bombs out the window as they drove by on the road.

Cherry bombs, trying to spook deer out of your property?
At least you get fireworks, around me they shoot into my timber to get them moving.
Even during late muzzy.
Road littered with empty shot gun shells after work a few days ago.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Cherry bombs, trying to spook deer out of your property?

Seems odd that the explosives were tossed in the two places I expect deer to come across the road from CRP to eat waste grain in ag fields north of the road. Timing might have turned deer back. Not saying that was the intent, not mad, just seemed coincidental. No bucks were harmed during this incident.

I tried using the wind yesterday for a spot and stalk, last ditch effort. Didn't work out. Wasn't able to stay out 'til dark, but saw several in cut bean fields on the way home.

Top Bottom