Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Winke Suit

all4s

Life Member
I'm thinking about buying the winke suit to be my primary coverall from Sept. - Jan. I'm wondering how the fit is, should I order the suit plenty big for my cold weather cloths? Any other comments would be appreciated.

Hunt on All4s

Eric,
You can PM traditionalbender as he just bought one and really likes it a lot. I think he bought a size bigger than normal to allow for layering underneath. He did tell me it is really waterproof.

Jusy got the Cabelas winter inventory reduction catalog and rthey have the suits for $100 off- $199. I would like anyonesfeedback on this suit as how it compares to scent lock or scent blocker

Shedhead

HEY GUYS, I JUST BOUGHT ONE AT CABELAS IN WEST VA. FOR $99 IN THE BARGAIN CAVE.
I'M 5'9 AND 155#. TRIED A MED. AND IT FELT A BIT TIGHT SO I GOT A LG. IT'S FAIRLY BAGGY W/ LOTS OF ROOM FOR LAYERING. IT WAS RAINING AND LOW 40'S THE 1ST TIME I WORE IT. VERY WIND AND WATERPROOF AND SEEMS TO HOLD BODY HEAT VERY WELL. HAVEN'T HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH DEER YET. I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THE IDEA OF SCENT CONTAINMENT AND THIS COVERALL SEALS UP REAL WELL AROUND THE NECK, WRISTS, AND ANKLES. KEEP THE OUTSIDE AND THE REST OF YOUR GEAR CLEAN AND I FEEL IT WILL DO WELL.

Thanks to Traditionalbender for the heads up. With a little work Diesel and I were able to get the last two suits from the WV store shipped to DSM for $99 each. Pretty good price for a suit that was $299 at the beginning of the season. Thanks again.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom