Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Womens clothing

Tmayer13

So i am looking at getting my lady some really nice thermals but now terribly sure what to get. I currently wear sitka heavyweight and am happy with them but sitka doesnt make the heavyweight top for women. Shes your typical women, gets cold when it 65* out so im looking for something thats damn warm. Any thoughts or ideas? Maybe if there are any women on here they can chime in.
thanks!

I got my wife the Scheels wool jacket and bibs when they were on sale and she likes them but if you ask her nothing beats her Heater Body Suit. Hands down her favorite piece of clothing. Depending on the temps she will layer up underneath but usually gets by with one base layer and 1 midweight layer. And she has no problems getting in and out of it in the stand. This past weekend she was out with me and at 27 weeks pregnant was still getting into her hbs with ease.

So i am looking at getting my lady some really nice thermals but now terribly sure what to get. I currently wear sitka heavyweight and am happy with them but sitka doesnt make the heavyweight top for women. Shes your typical women, gets cold when it 65* out so im looking for something thats damn warm. Any thoughts or ideas? Maybe if there are any women on here they can chime in.
thanks!

Man ain't that the truth! I'm not sure anyone out there makes hunting clothing or warm clothing in general that will keep these women warm once the temps get below that "frigid" 65 degree mark ;) However my woman says Under Armour 4.0 is one of the best. So maybe that's something to try.

Terramar. My wife switched to it and stays warmer than me now so I will be switching. I could look at what she has exactly but they offer a decent variety of stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has been gradually adding layers of First Lite. It's spendy, but they are a quality product. They have a women's line that is cut specifically for women.
As far as a specific cold weather piece, I have a set of First Lite Sanctuary Jacket and bibs for me, and it is too warm to to walk anywhere in. They do not have a companion piece to the sanctuary in the women's line.

Top Bottom