Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB a blind

kmehlin

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have a used blind they would like to sell me. I am having quite the time finding something that is quality and not spending 400 on a new Darkhorse. Anyone have a used Double Bull, or a connection that wouldn't mind helping me out???

Thanks in Advance,
Kurt

Keep your eyes open on Archery talk too. Lots of guys have to get the latest to hit the market and IMO the DB BS5 and the Matrix are way cooler than the new Dark horse. Predator camo rocks and that new generic crap that Primos is putting on is too dark for me. Plus older DB's may have some collectability to them later; especially the pre- China ones like my BS5. The BS5 marked the end of the American made saga of hub-style DB blinds as DB sold out American workers and went to China with their manufacturing on the Matrix's. If you watch you can buy two used DB's for the price of one new Darkhorse and two IMO is better than one, especially with that new pattern. My 4 cents worth. I have a BS5 and a Matrix and they aren't for sale. I have an ASAT too and it really fools animals' eyes and the quality is the exact same as a DB and probably made in the same Chinese factory. I have pics of all three I can post side by side if you want to see them. The DB BS5, DB Matrix, and the ASAT. I have posted them before so you may have seen them. ASAT blind is my favorite to hunt out of and it seems to fool animals' eyes better than than the predator even.

Thanks, that helps. I will check archery talk right now. That is also kind of what I was wanting to get, an older DB. Now, just have to do even more reserch.

Thanks Again....

You might get lucky if you contacted double bull archery. They used to have returns/refurbished blinds on hand that they would sell somewhat discounted. They've sold out now though so I'm not sure what you'd get by calling them.

Sometimes the classifieds on here have blinds as well.

I've got an older style I'd be willing to part with if your interested......shoot me a pm and let me know what you're looking for.
Critter

I would get a used double bull and forget about it. You will never regret it... That of course is my opinion. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would get a used double bull and forget about it. You will never regret it... That of course is my opinion. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

The DB Matrix is a great blind. I haven't looked at the Darkhorse yet. I think the DB's are the best on the market.

DB is the best option out there!!

stick with it and you'll never regret it!!!

For those of you that pm'd me, here's a "not-so-great" photo of the blind. Its a Import5 I believe that I bought from Rudd a few years back. He decked it out with Sneaky Leaves as you can tell from the photo. There are no tears in the blind, and the only thing needing some attention is the elastic straps that hold the windows up. Cheap fix. The blinds bag does have a pretty large tear in it, but it's such a pain in the butt to get in that I don't even use it anymore. If you're interested shoot me an offer.
DSC00030.JPG

Did you have any success with it in the snow, with it being green? It looks as if it would stand out. How big is the tear /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif ?

Thanks,
Kurt

New Darkhorse blind in "Ground Swat" camo. I don't like it but everyone else seems to think it's great.

darkhorse.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nock on Wood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you have any success with it in the snow, with it being green? It looks as if it would stand out. How big is the tear /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif ?

Thanks,
Kurt </div></div>

Unless it's white, everything stands out right now. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Never hunted with it in the snow before I guess, but any black holed window against a white background probably wouldn't be your best option.
As far as the tear.......it's in the blinds BAG, not the actual blind. Nothing to worry about.

Thanks CRITRGITR! I am still holding out for someone to pm me with a used Matrix... their are some on ebay now but, they are going for 400. Just can't swing it. I have a feeling that I will be PM you here shortly CRITRGITR. Does anyone know of a used Matrix?

Don,
Read a ton of replies on AT from guys that have them and they hate them... I was going to buy a few to leave out but won't waste the money now. I thought those were going to be the ticket when I originally saw them. I will make the final decision when I see them in person but seems everyone that owned one didn't care for it. FWIW.

Top Bottom