Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB a blind

I was going to offer you my Matrix but my wife said no. I would rather hunt out of the BS5 myself. This spring she gets to sit in hers and I'll sit in the BS5. I never really got use to the Matrix and alway had better results for turkey with the small oval windows. I suggest Looking for the BS5 or similar.

A good friend of mine just left me his Matrix to sell for him(new last spring and like new) He is planning on getting a new Dark Horse and wants $300 out of his Matrix.

i talked to a few guys at the IBA banquet, that said customer service has fallen off now that primos is in control. i hope that is not the case, the double bull guys were top notch

I have still gotten excellent customer service from Double Bull - Still have my same sales rep up in Minnesota and the blinds are still shipping from up there. Have had a few guys that left their blinds out all winter and broke rods with the snow load, had no trouble getting parts to fix them. If I didn't know they were bought out, I wouldn't be able to tell it on this end. One of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. I've been buying blinds from them for almost 20 years!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunrunr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A good friend of mine just left me his Matrix to sell for him(new last spring and like new) He is planning on getting a new Dark Horse and wants $300 out of his Matrix.</div></div>

Good deal there. (thumbs up gremlin)

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif The new version is Cowboy, Bear, Ninja. I would go with the stealth of the ninja.

Thanks for all of the replies, hopefully today is the day I commit. To my blind that is not my "Brittany Spears" girlfriend.

HCH Can you still get the Eastman in ASAT? I was looking on- line and the new ones are all in a darker different multi pattern.

P.S. Nice photo of the wife!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HCH Can you still get the Eastman in ASAT? I was looking on- line and the new ones are all in a darker different multi pattern. </div></div>Yea, they can be found on ASAT's website. I have friend that sells them cheaper on huntnet and AT. No sales tax and free shipping. He did last year anyway.

http://astacamo.stores.yahoo.net/asat-quickie-blind.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. Nice photo of the wife!!!!! </div></div>
Thanks!!!!!!!!

He goes by buckeye on huntnet and the same I believe on AT. I sent him a pm just now over at huntnet to let him know you are interested.

Top Bottom