Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB a blind

To let you know, I just bought Gunrunr's Matrix. I appreciate all of your help and connections. Wish me luck, "especially if I am your partner! Critrgitr, Thanks again, just had too many good reviews about the Matrix. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

One more buddy found out I might be able to help him sell his Matrix so I have one more. Double Bull Matrix bought new last spring and in like-new condition - $300.

Shotgun for a friend. Blind is for me. If I had your money I would have both /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I couldn't even cover GoldTip the $5 he was short the other night, you're doing better than I am.

Just picked up the blind and shot the new General. Almost came home with a new bow but Muddy's credit card was maxed out after the blind /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

well, i guess you have an excuse to go back. if you have a new blind, you best have new bow to shoot out of it. you'd better hurry and buy the bow so you are ready for turkey season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just picked up the blind and shot the new General. Almost came home with a new bow but Muddy's credit card was maxed out after the blind /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I doubt you used Muddy credit card...not unless you had a come-along or a hoist to get his wallet out of his pocket!!Lol!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, i guess you have an excuse to go back. if you have a new blind, you best have new bow to shoot out of it. you'd better hurry and buy the bow so you are ready for turkey season. </div></div> If I had your money I would throw mine away /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif And Boyd said he is holding on to one for you cuz he knows you can't go a year without upgrading /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pretty sure you have more cash than i do, buddy. and if boyd is holding one for me, its gonna get dusty...the guardian is going to stick around for another year, atleast. i guess, since you pretty much drive by here on the way to the majority of you hunting land, maybe i should store that matrix for a couple weeks for ya

You guys keep up grading and I will take the hand me downs.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Dark Horse? Eerily similar sounding name... when it was rang up at the counter were you $5 short again? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dark Horse? Eerily similar sounding name... when it was rang up at the counter were you $5 short again? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Funny, funny. Has it ever occured to you Muddy, that the reason I like the Ground Swat camo is because it's darker???Lol!!

If it's brown...I"M DOWN!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If it's brown...I"M DOWN!!!! </div></div>

Alright, I've got to stick up with for him, I think I was down with the brown that night as well. Thats what my wife said anyway.

Top Bottom